“Something went wrong It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again.”

Sarah643
Level 1
New York, NY

“Something went wrong It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again.”

I’m trying to publish the listing i’m co-hosting with photos that the host took so we can book some people while we wait for the professional airbnb-sanctioned photos to get approved by AirBnB. There appears to be an issue with doing this - “Something went wrong. It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again.”

Would any of you know why this is happening? is it because only the photographer's photos will be accepted?

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Sarah643  Many listings do not have the professional photographs so there are no restrictions about uploading your own photos.  I did as you are doing with loading my photos and then after the Air BNB professional photographer sent in the pictures, Air BNB reviewed and selected the best including a recommendation for the home page photo.  Went very smoothly.  Not a techy myself, but what device are you using?  Most actions for Air BNB platform are better on a computer.

Hello! thank you so much for getting back to me. I tried on various devices, as did the person i'm co-hosting for. We've both run into the same issues. 

I've attached a screen shot.

THANKS AGAIN.airbnb issues.jpg

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Sarah643,

Nice to meet you. Are you still experiencing this issue?

Speak to you soon.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.