System issues

Gordon62
Level 2
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

System issues

Hi everyone, I have 3 rooms and I find the Multi-calender the only way of managing them, it has not been working for about a week now although I have reported it and chased a couple of times nothing seems to be happening.

About a year ago system issues were quickly resolved, but now you have to keep on to them!  what is everyone else doing to manage multiple rooms especially if you have private bookings as well as system bookings and using the same calender?

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Gordon62,

It is allready discussed in other threads recently, the solution seems to be (just what i read there):

www.airbnb.com/professional

Gordon62
Level 2

Emiel, thank you for this info, I run at around cost so these expensive solutions are not an option for me, I'll just have to manage in the clunky way the platform is now operating.  Many regards from Gordon.

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Gordon62 go to your "Account settings" and click "Settings" then switch on "professional hosting tools". Its free

Untitled4.jpg

Gordon62
Level 2

Thanks Jeff, yes that works, its a pity the cutomer service people take around 2 weeks to tell me this when others in the community get back within 24 hours, regards from Gordon