Technical difficulties

Daniel1275
Level 2
Patong, Thailand

Technical difficulties

Hello to the community and admins

I have a technical problem with my "special" co-host, exacly it's a channel manager but it works not. They wright:
"We have checked with all the reservation and we found that we didn't get booking voucher id in any of single voucher hence we are not able to proceed from our end.

I request you to kindly provide us any Airbnb concern person email address so we can coordinate with them and find out the reason why they are not sending such important information to channel manager."

Is there someone we can contact and find a solution? Thanks for your answer.

Best regards

Daniel **

2 Replies 2
Linda821
Level 1
Belfair, WA

How do I get paid for renting my home? Does it go through Airbnb and then they pay me? What does Airbnb charge us for the advertising, etc.? Thank you , Linda, a new host

Hi Linda

It does not have anything to do with my post, but I'm happy to give you this information.
Airbnb will charge the guest directly and pay you your share. You can specify a bank account (cheaper) or a PayPal account (faster, PayPal fees) for the payment.

Airbnb deducts you around 3% from your stated rate. The Guest will be charged an additional fee depending on the rate or discount (weekly or monthly rate), more than what you require.
You can check the preview of your listing yourself. When a booking request is received, you will also see the fee that will be deducted.

Best regards

Daniel