Text messages from Airbnb

Text messages from Airbnb

Hello All, 

I am set up to receive text notification updates.  I do want to receive them however, the majority of them come through between 10:00pm and 5:00am.  Has anyone found a way to set time parameters for messages?

5 Replies 5
Andrée2
Level 10
Portland, OR

I am not sure how to change the timing of received messages from Airbnb but via "Settings" on my (Android) phone I can go to "Sounds/Notifications" and set the "Do Not Disturb" for the hours where I wish to receive no alerts at all...what a relief!

I do the same as @Andrée2 - works great if you have an iPhone. I don't know if there's a similar setting for Android.

Thank you, yes Android does have a DND setting but that turns off all sounds meaning I would miss emergencies as well.

Gerda5
Level 1
Queensland, Australia

how do I download the app for text messages to my phone. I have already received the app on my phone but don't know how to apply it.

Andrew141
Level 1
Belfast, United Kingdom

it is very annoying to receive texts messages at 4:30 am.. i can't switch my phone to silent or DND as i have elderly parents and would not wish to be uncontactable should they need me. so yes i would be very interested in a time window for text messages,, ?