The way to communicate directly with my customers

The way to communicate directly with my customers

Without direct communication with the interested guests, I cannot work.  Most of them get our prices totally wrong.  We are a hotel and publich our prices at b&b in double rooms occupied by 2 guests.  Our basic price is € 74 per night/room with 2 people in b&b during the low season in our standard double rooms.  Somehow this is not communicated to the guests interested in booking our Fonda Las Palmeras.  If I cannot communicate directly with those interested guests and correct the errors, I am not interested in our co-operation.

With kind regards

Hans Peter Berchtold

PS: Hopefully I get  a reply directly from somebody in Airbnb and not by some other homeowner.

3 Replies 3
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Ooops @Hans-Peter9

You have to publish a listing for every room in your hotel.

32 bedrooms = 32 listings on your airbnb account.

I think this would be a better solution for you www.airbnb.co.uk/host/professional

Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Hans-Peter9 this is the community board, so you will only get responses from hosts. If you want to talk to Airbnb, you will need to contact them directly. Visit https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/td-p/16165 for detailed info on how to do that.

You control the price of your listing, so I'm not sure what you mean about it being wrong or miscommunicated. The listing only shows what you have inputted. 

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

@Hans-Peter9

Is there someone who could help you with your listing, currently you are renting out the whole place for what looks like a single room rate.

David