This is very odd...

Ronda4
Level 4
London, United Kingdom

This is very odd...

Does anyone have any idea why my last guests, a very nice young couple, would give me a five star rating, leave a tip and a box of chocolates, but mention in their feedback that 'there were some issues that weren’t accurately reflected in your listing description: size of home?'  The space I Airbnb is a self-contained studio with a kitchenette and a bathroom.  The photos reflect exactly what is there which matches the description.  I genuinely do not understand what this could be and would be grateful of some feedback.

3 Replies 3
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

@Ronda4 It sounds like this is something you should be asking your guest, as none of us have seen your house in person and can only guess what they mean. 

Hi C&C

I didn't want to stir anything up. It was a generic question to find out if anyone had had anything similar. 

Thanks

@Ronda4  I'm sure sending the guest a quick message wouldn't stir anything up.  You could message them thanking them for their review and say you noticed they left a comment about the size of the house.  Then say you want to make sure future guests aren't caught off guard and ask if they'd like to give you some more information so you can make sure you listing is as accurate as possible.