This listing is no longer available

Pasi1
Level 1
Helsinki, Finland

This listing is no longer available

I have listed my apartment on the site, but when using another browser to see how it looks, it says: This listing is no longer available. What am I doing wrong here?

61 Replies 61
Harry190
Level 2
Lynnfield, MA

Same problem!  I am a renter, who found a listing that I liked but it then said "This listing in no longer available".  Because of this thread, I decided to email Airbnb to check if it was actually available.  It was!  They wrote:

"Upon investigation, I could see that the Listing is available to book for reservations. Screenshots attached for further clarification.

In case, you are facing any issues in booking the reservation. Please do let me know I will certainly assist you."

After following the link they sent but seeing the same message, I wrote them back and their solution was:

"I request you to try to book any other listing with Airbnb."

As a renter, it's not too big of a deal.  But I can imagine that the hosts must be very upset when this happens!  This thread has been going for two years and the problem is still going on.

I Just unloaded my room on airbnb. Everything looked fine and looks fine when I search as a different user but it is saying my room is unavailable when I select dates which are available. I also messaged myself from another device and I have received no messages yet when I log in to check my messages. Does it just take a few days for everything to settle down? Very frustrating