Timeline for review notification

Sophia5
Level 1
South Orange, NJ

Timeline for review notification

Hey so I had a guest check out on Sunday and I still have not gotten my review notification, what gives?Is there a change I am not aware of?  I would prefer to do this as soon as guest leaves so they can too while the experience is fresh in their mind.

10 Replies 10
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Sophia5,

According to the folks over at @Airbnbhelp on Twitter and they said there are issues with the system and there is a delay.  You will need to be patient on this while they fix the system.

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Same here...still waiting - the system is creaking at the seams...

Same here. Call today morning and reported, also mentioned about the review order being messed up and the rep said that it appread chronological to him but not appearing the same way for me so reported that as well. Waiting for a response.

Also facing failed authentification errors right now frequesntly and getting logged out. Profile photos not apprearing as well. Hope the system gets re-stored soon.

*called

*appeared

*frequently

Excuse the typos.

Unable to edit posts as well, page running into an infinite loop on Chrome.

Hi @Jeet0,

I have noticed that the review order appears random when looking through Internet Exporer but it appears in chronological order when viewing in Chrome.

***UPDATE*** I actually just compared both Chrome and Internet Explorer.  Both Chrome and IE display the reviews in chronological order WHEN you view the reviews on the host's profile page BUT when you view the LISTING reviews on IE, they are in random order.  They appear in chronlogical order both ways when viewing in Chrome.

Try it out!

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Hello @Dave-and-Deb0,

Thanks for sharing the info.

Tried chrome & firefox, app too, same result for me 😞

re.JPG

See my update above @Jeet0!

David

Hello Dave, 

Well not quite really, I tried viewing your listing, in chrome, the order is still random, I can share the screenshot if you wish.

Have read multiple queries about the issue. Someone had mentioned that it was some change in the system that orders based on some keywords. Tried confirming that claim with Airbnb today but they said there's no such change.

Anyways, thanks for the help. Looking forward to hear from them as well 🙂

Will update here, once I hear back.

Thanks again!

Jeet

Hi Sophia.  

I had guests check out Saturday and haven't received my review notification either.  How did you solve this?

Thanks

Marilyn

Hi Sophia.  

I had guests check out Saturday and haven't received my review notification either.  How did you solve this?

Thanks

Marilyn