Toiletries Caddy (TIPS!)

Farah1
Level 10
Seattle, WA

Toiletries Caddy (TIPS!)

Toiletries Caddy

In the 4 years I am hosting, I always have a listing with shared bathroom. I do not really like when guest's toiletries cluttered in the bathroom. Especially if the bathroom also shared with other guests (then it will make me look to be the one that cannot keep the bathroom clean). So, I bought this caddy from the container store (this is my favorite because it is made from flexible plastic, so it will not break!). I put one in each of the private room that I rent out that have a shared bathroom (different colors). During check-in tour I always explain that everything they have that belong in the bathroom to be placed in the caddy and put the caddy in the designated space that I already labeled. Since then, the number of toothbrush left by the sink or shampoo left in the shower have dropped down significatly. So, maybe this system can be helpful for some hosts in this forum.

22 Replies 22
Louise26
Level 2
Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Nice one! 

Thanks for the tip

GiGi31
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

Farah,

I liked your caddy Tip and checked out your listings.  I was wanting help on how you were able to post all your properties on one listing.  I am wanting to do the same and there doesn't seem to be a solution in the community blog. I'm guessing you embedded the links some how, but to do so with photos is brilliant and I'm not that smart so if you can help me I'd be grateful.

Hi @GiGi31 thank you!
I am not quite sure what do you mean by posting all properties in 1 listing. I have 3 listings: 2 private bedrooms (each on its own listing) and 1 entire unit listing.

I see that your listing is for a private room for 4 people with 2 bedrooms. Do you wish to rent these 2 bedrooms separately for 2 people for each room? If yes, then you need to make a new listing for the 2nd bedroom. I hope this helps!

Yes I would like to rent each room separately when requested, but your listings show photos o all three of your listings on the same page.  Is there a way to link each of your listings?

@GiGi31 on the same page meaning on my profile? I do not link them together, airbnb automatically shows all of your listings on your profile. So, once you create a 2nd listing for the 2nd bedroom then you will have 2 listings on your profile and people will be able to see that. You can give it a try > https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/289/how-do-i-list-multiple-rooms

Great thanks so much for taking time to respond.  If you're ever in San Antonio, I'd welcome the opportunity to host you.

Joanne-Flynn0
Level 9
Phoenicia, NY

Great idea! To help hosts and guests.

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Thank you for the tips