Tracking repeat bad behaviour

Tammy0
Level 3
Basel, Switzerland

Tracking repeat bad behaviour

I just sent this feedback to Airbnb. 

I am a super host and I have a guest who stayed at my normally 5 star rated listing - with all raving reviews, My concierge alerted my on arrival that something was fishy...she thought he had way more than the listed amount of guests, she said he seemed to look for things he was unhappy with from the moment he arrived. When he left he proceeded to find a whole laundry list of issues that were false and then he made difficult for us to resolve and requested half of the fee refunded in the resolution center. Although I knew he had extra guests there and that all of his claims were false (with proof) with the exception of the 2nd shower which happened to break during his stay I negotiated and refunded him half of what he asked for to try and preserve my status as a good host. What I would have liked to know before I went into this is if he had done this previously. Do you track guests who continuously use the resolution center to get money refunded?The girl who looks after the villa felt like he was looking for problems from the moment he arrived. I ask because, now I am scared to give him an honest and truthful review as I feel it will just invite a nasty and dishonest review back. So, future hosts do not know what really happened. Do you track... "repeat refund requesters" in an algorithm? I honestly feel a bit like was a shakedown. I am even now doubting that the shower breaking was an accident... yikes - what has this person done to me? Would have been good to have been able to just ask someone at Airbnb about this, but of course, impossible to contact anyone there. 

15 Replies 15
Stacy4
Level 2
Austin, AR

I think we should have a standard short review for bad guests so that hosts are aware of whose booking.