Travel Credit

Vernita-L0
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

Travel Credit

My Host (Boss) wants to give me his $100 SuperHost Travel Credit, can I only use it under his account ? Will they one day also extend Travel Credits to Co-Host that help the hosts?

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Vernita-L0  I don't think the credit is transferable.  When you use the credit as you book , it is automatically deducted from the cost of the reservation.  You cannot book on your boss's profile because the system will make him the guest, not you.  Also your boss cannot book for you as that is a third party booking which is not allowed.  Good luck!!

Linda,

Thanks for responding ,I did see that it  was non -transferable but I thought maybe if he booked it for me just maybe it was possible.

No 3rd party booking ..interesting .B/c we have gotten a few reservations where adult kids were treating their parents to trips as a gift and they booked under their accounts but then said it is their parent that will be actually coming and they were just booking it. So...if that is not allowed shouldn't people who have accounts know this?

I think AirBNB should also give the co -host Travel Credits too since both the host and co-host are working together to become Superhost!