Two houses on the same property rented together or separately

Veniamin0
Level 1
Neo Psychiko, Greece

Two houses on the same property rented together or separately

Hi,

I rent two separate rural houses on the same property. The first accomodates 7 and the second 4 guests. Each one of them has its own amenities but they also share some common spaces (eg garden, playground). I currently have one listing presenting the whole complex as one, accomodating up to 11 while in the text I explain that the two houses can be rented together or separately. What bothers me is that the price I advertise is for the whole property and I might not appear if a client only wants one of the houses with a lower budget. Even if I appear among the results, the price may deter a client who may not read the text. What is the best way to deal with it? Create two additional separate listings, one for each house and synchronize their calendars? Something else?

3 Replies 3
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

A listing for each, if they want both tell them they can do so, give them a discount if they take both if you think that would help.

David
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Veniamin0 I agree with @David126 in that you should have two listings with price difference depending on the number of guests.  However, if you think about how a guest will search and you expect your two homes will appeal to large groups, you might need a third listing that presents the two houses as a single listing.  Really depends on what type of guest your places appeal to.  You might not know yet until you have more experience and you can always make changes.

Chris120
Level 1
Port Fairy, Australia

I am wanting to rent an additional space separately from my original airbnb space. I will need separate callanders for each so bookings wont conflict. Does anyone know how to do this?

Chris