Unlisted does not work

Fred45
Level 1
Gothenburg, Sweden

Unlisted does not work

I can't seem to be able to unlist! When choosing so from the calendar page's left bottom, it won't unlist. When I refresh the page listed is shown.

Thanks for the help!

7 Replies 7
Karen-and-Brian0
Level 10
Bragg Creek, Canada

Hi @Fred45 You can try signing out, clearing your cache, switch to a different browser, and then sign in again & see if that helps. If all else fails, you'll have to contact Airbnb & see if they can get it sorted for you. I hope that helps! Karen

Thanks, but I have tried three browser and it didn't work. I tried with the app and then it worked to unlist.

I have the same problem!

Grace102
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

I have the same problem - I cant unlist or snooze.  I have left the listing live and changed the heading to say it is not available - obviously not a solution!  I am now getting guests asking is it available or not .... gggrrrrhhh

This applies to the app as well as the website

Dani32
Level 1
Bismarck, ND

Same here...

Despite selecting "unlisted" from the drop down menu the page  shows "listed" after refreshing the page.

Annoying I must say.
This is an example of how much airbnb cares about us people. They want money and when you unlist your place they don't make a penny.
If they wanted to they would have corrected this glitch a long time ago. I see people complaining about it for months already- perhaps years..

Grace102
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

I have managed to unlist - someone gave me the tip to try on my mobile phone - at first it didnt work, but after a couple of tries, it held.

Yes - annoying!

I did unlist, too.
Using the mobile phone.
What if you didn't have a mobile phone or the application installed?

Anyhow, it's done.