Upside down photos

Michelle151
Level 2
Lafayette, LA

Upside down photos

I just noticed that some of my listings photos are appearing either sideways or upside down. What can I do?

13 Replies 13
Sigga0
Level 2
Tórshavn, Faroe Islands

Sorry, I can't read your message.

Lizelle3
Level 1
Knysna, South Africa

Hi Michelle

Did you manage to fix your upside down photo problems? I have the same problem.

Thanks

Lizelle

No, you're the first to reply to this thread.  Funny, I haven't heard any guests say that my photo is upside down.  But I haven't remembered to ask.  Of course I could take another photo & post it, but what if it does the same thing?

I have tried uploading several pictures...and it doesn't matter the layout they're in when I upload...they are all coming in upside down or sideways!  YIKES!!!  Wish someone could help out here.  Airbnb sends me a message saying "You’ve been selected to create a personalized profile page that will showcase your listings and make..."   Well, it's not too impressive when my pic is upside down!!  HELP PLEASE???

I can only get half my photos correct.. you would think Airbnb would do something to fix this if they want our business ?

Experiencing the exact same problem.  I have edited my original photos every which way trying to solve this.  But nothing works and every new photo is upside down or sideways!  WTF!  SOOOOOOO frustrated and nowhere to get help.

Did you ever get any help that worked?

Nope, could not fix or figure it out. Still exactly the same.

It sucks. Yes, it happened to me too. Then it doesn't allow you to delete so now I have three upside down photos - this is in my supposed "Pro Marketing" page.  Can someone please help? How do you delete a photo in the pro page and how do you resolve the upside down issue.  Very annoying. It's 2018 people - this should be easy.

Greg154
Level 1
Columbus, OH

Same problem here.  I've even rotated the photos in photo editing software, but they always revert back to upside down. This is defenitely an issue that Airbnb needs to address.

Usually a website like this would have a button to rotate the pictures.

Fix it Airbnb! ..or at least acknowledge the problem and give us a work around.

Having exact same problem! The workaround I found is to edit the photo using mspaint and then save it afresh.

But really, airbnb, FIX IT!!!

Joseph219
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Same problem not sure what to do!

John-and-Caroline1
Level 1
Taupo, New Zealand

Hi Folks

Same problem here but I found the answer for some reason my phone a Samsung S8+ was saving the photos upside down but on the computer they looked the right way up so I rotated them upsidedown and reuploaded them you would think this would have solved it but oh no, the answer was to open the file in photoshop when it opened it was upsidedown but the computer thunbnail was the right way up, so in photoshop I rotated the canvas and saved it then uploaded to Airbnb and hay presto it was the right way up but weirdly my thumbnail on the computer was upside down who cares it worked, hope it does for you guys