Views at zero for the past week?

Ned-And-Laura0
Level 10
Simi Valley, CA

Views at zero for the past week?

I usually get around 30 to 40 views per day.  But according to the views section I have had zero in the past week.   That seems odd to just have it drop to zero like that, could it be a glitch?  Anybody else have the same problem?  If it's true it might explain why I haven't been getting any bookings or inquiries for the past few days.

32 Replies 32
Kristin-And-Chris0
Level 2
El Segundo, CA

Same, no views since 9/25.  I've messaged them twice.  First person said they were unusually busy due to superhost quarterly review (that's a new one) and the second one said it was a glitch and they are working on it.  I've only gotten one reservation since 9/25.  I think they are still appearing in searches, but not entirely sure.  Frustrating!

@Kristin-And-Chris0 

Unusually busy due to superhost quarterly review?

Hah! I'm sure there are just loads of very important data review meetings and papers just flying all over the place at their office.   😉

We too have seen no views recorded since 9/25. We've had more bookings than shown as well. Hopefully this is fixed soon, cause it certainly helps to manage with stats!

airbnb_views.PNG

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Joshua-and-Gretchen0@Kristin-And-Chris0@Colin72@Leonardo127@Thibault51,

Great to meet you all. My name is Lizzie and I am the Community Manager here.

Thanks for sharing what you are experiencing with your dashboard display of page views, here in the Community Center. You are not alone other hosts are experiencing the same thing as you and in case you haven't seen my message on this elsewhere in the Community Center, I have reported this back to our tech team so they can look into this further. 

It has been a few days now since I did this, so hopefully it will be back up and working for you soon. Please do keep me posted if you can, on any updates you see on your side. 

Thanks again,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie it's only a graph view issue or my listing is not shown?

Great question Leonardo! We have the same question.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for your replies @Leonardo127 and @Joshua-and-Gretchen0, as far as I'm aware it is just a issue with the results showing on your graph rather than anything else. 

I saw this once before and the graph was actually able to update all of the stats afterwards and it was more a delay than anything else. 🙂

If I hear any information on this I will let you know. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie  Part of the problem is that for some host the lower views pushes us down on the listing ranking. You can not find my place without going as high as 8 guests, instant booking and entire house in the listing and even then I am very low on the list. So fewer views and no bookings or inquiries. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Letti0 for the extra information. The way I understood it, is that everything is working as normal, except the graph results displaying are just delayed. 

Are you experiencing something different to this?

--------------------

@Lizzie  A bunch of us are getting absolutely no inquires or booking since this started. Some are, but a large amount of hosts are not. When we search for our listings they have all but disappeared for the most part in the search unless specific filters are used. Look at the last entry on this page just posted by Luisa in 

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. She is having the same issue I am and many other hosts.

@Lizzie  - I went to look for our place in the listings and it doesn't show up. All my search queries align with our listing. This keeps happening and I reach out to help and they say I need to be a Superhost to show up. It makes no sense as I'm zoomed in on my neighborhood, and our listing is no where to be found. I had a suspicion that something was off as we have consistently been booked. The red circle indicates the area of our listing.airbnb_listing_10.04.18.PNG

Everything back to normal after more than a week of "zero views". 

The graph has been corrected to its correct values and the announce was still viewable during this time: a few fríends checked it for me. 

Thanks for the follow up.

Got this answer about the missing progress data from Samuel B. via Airbnb support through chat:

"Actually there is some delay in dashboard updates and that is why you do not see updated data for last few days. That is because of the Superhost status assessment. The system is busy collecting data of every host to see if the host is eligible for Superhost status and if yes, then the superhost badge can be given. So there may be some delay and you should be able to see the updated data soon as it may take up to 7-10 business days for the assessment results to be displayed online. Though the assessment starts from 1st but the system starts collecting data a few days prior. That is why there is a slight delay."

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Letti0 and @Joshua-and-Gretchen0.

As far as I am aware it is just a delay with the graph updating, but I going to send what you both are reporting here over to the team as well, just to make sure. 

Thanks for letting me know.

Lizzie

--------------------

Dear Lizzie, I'm in Australia and it's been the same for me since Sept 25. It is negatively impacting my bookings drastically. Can you please find out when it will be fixed? 

Thanks

Esme