Website bug won't let me scroll down

Dusan0
Level 2
Niš, Serbia

Website bug won't let me scroll down

Ever since I updated Google Chrome to version  53.0.2785.101 the scrolling on the website became very buggy. 

I basicaly can't edit detailed description or photo descriptions as it requires me to scroll down. When I scroll down everything gets messy and I can't enter any text.

Do you know where can I report the bug?

24 Replies 24
Christie13
Level 1
Hobart, Australia

Hi, 

I am now having the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Best wishes, 

Christie

Anna557
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

Ditto me too!! It's so frustrating!!! 

Helen-And-Phil0
Level 2
Whitby, United Kingdom

I am having this problem too 😞

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Dusan0@Helen-And-Phil0@Anna557 and @Christie13,

Lovely to meet you all. I am sorry to hear you are unable to scroll down, this does sounds a little strange. I wonder have you tried a different browser to check if this action works then? Also, it is sometime an issue with your browser's cache, so I would recommend clearing this and it may help. 

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I am having the same issue on two different browsers. 

Hi Lizzie, I have tried everything, cleared the cache, tried 3 different browsers now. It is impossible to edit the descriptions of my listings. It works fine on the app for iPad, but I much prefer to edit on the larger screen of my macbook, and I can't.

Laura749
Level 1
DeLand, FL

I cannot scroll down on the listings either. I have tried Google and Safari. I cannot look at any listings that I need to scroll down for so cannot book anything. 

Same problem as others.  I am trying to scroll down on the Photo page to add labels and delete one photo and can not. Tried in Chrome and Firefox.

Renee62
Level 1
New York, NY

I'm using a MACbook Air and I'm having problems scrolling down.   I tried both Safari and Google Chrome.  Cleaned cookies and cache. Maddening.  Everything that used to take a few minutes to edit is now taking an hour, or I can't do it at all.  Help!  

Jimbo1
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I'm also having the same issue on both safari and chrome. anyone find a solution?

Des5
Level 1
Melbourne, Australia

I'm having the same problem. Any suggestions?

Jeff32
Level 2
Park City, UT

I have the same problem. I found a partial solution. I will shrink the screen using CONTROL "-"

This way I can see items that are lower down, however, it also makes the print smaller. For instance, if I need to edit the "description" of my listing I can now edit the "guest access" section. I can not edit below that. If I shrink the screen more than I can kind of see the info below but it is too small to read.

Just saw that when I minimize or maximize the screen the scroll bar will show up for a second or two. If I leave my curser where the scroll bar is going to show up then I can "catch it".

In other words,

1.  I shrink the screen using cntrl "-" and I see where the scroll bar appears for a second before disapperaring.

2. Then I put my cursor there.

3. I maximize the screen using cntrl "+"

4. Quickly, I click on the scroll bar (before it disappears).

- Be sure to hold down on the click because when you let go it will disappear again.

Lionel28
Level 1
Hong Kong

Just click on the place on the map !!!