Weekly discounts for only part of the year?

Bob40
Level 10
Montevarchi, Italy

Weekly discounts for only part of the year?

Hi everyone, I have a 10% weekly discount on my apartment with no strings, however during the town's festival (2 weeks) I require 7 night bookings Saturday to Saturday. I'd assumed that as the price here is already for 1 week, it wouldn't be discounted but no, my first booking got the 10% off! I then tried a fixed weekly price to override this discount but it only applies to whole Sunday to Sunday weeks, which gives a weird price at the overlap.

Wouldn't it be much simpler to be able to exclude the weekly discount applying to certain periods or am I missing something here?

Incidentally, that old greivance: the fixed weeks are in US date format! What is it about Airbnb's dates?!

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi,

The weekly discount applies to all bookings of 7 days and more. If you want higher prices in certain weeks, set higher daily rates in the calender for those weeks, combined with the minimum stay and/or limited check-in day. Allways simulate bookings on your own listing (or at managing the calender: selecting the dates and click on the right side "what do guests pay") to check if prices are calculated as you expect them.

Best regards, Emiel