Welcome Denver Hosts!

Maureen23
Level 2
Denver, CO

Welcome Denver Hosts!

For all of you that have found your way here, welcome! 

I am so excited to have this new tool to help bring all of us airbnb hosts and travelers that live in Denver together!

Personally, I am hoping that this page becomes a place to share things that might be more pertinent to Denver hosts than the worldwide community as a whole (meetups anyone?). 

I am also excited at the prospect of meeting even more people in my area who are hosts and who are excited about airbnb!

So please share your stories, your issues and offer ideas. If this page can bring our community closer together, then I think it is a success...

-Maureen-

4 Replies 4
Linda112
Level 1
Ocean Springs, MS

I am new to this.  I have joined or whatever you call it, airbnb.  I found a seemingly nice place near denver.  My question is how can I e-mail the owner or whoever and ask questions before I send all my credit card info. and all that to book it??..I wanted to know how far from denver city it is, how far from the airport, how far from red rocks amphitheater??.....how can you do that before you book???...Larry.

There is a 'contact host' in red under the first section of the description "About This Listing" where you can send an email to the host without paying for a reservation.  You can finallize that reservation when you are both ready.

Brandon15
Level 1
Denver, CO

Just thought I'd see what everyone's thoughts and plans are in light of the new law. In case you haven't seen: http://www.9news.com/news/local/denver-council-to-vote-on-short-term-rentals/243165454

I won't meet the primary residence requirement, so I'll be phasing out, but I'm not sure how quickly I need to do it. Perhaps we can ride out guests who have already booked? 

Hi,

We are new to Airbnb hosting, and I was researching the new law. It looks like from the Denver City Council site we have until December 31 to register, so no need to worry about your upcoming guests.