What are your favourite movies?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What are your favourite movies?

Tv movie.jpg

Hello everyone,

As we all are busy with our lives it sometimes also nice to kick back, relax, and watch your favourite series or movie. I sometimes enjoy having a movie night where I watch some movies or series. Perhaps you have a good collection of DVDs in your listing, that your guests enjoy watching?

Have you seen any good movies or series recently? It would be great to hear what you think of it and maybe we’ll all find a good movie or series to watch next, thanks to each other's recommendations!

Looking forward to your replies!

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

19 Replies 19

@Quincy

My sisters and I were raised on Amadeus and The Sound of Music. Although my parents have gotten rid of our VCR a long time ago, they haven't been able to toss those video tapes 🙂 My youngest sister especially..... learned English watching those videos. 

Also, I'm a huge Jane Austin fan so I like to binge-watch the BBC drama Jane Austin collection along with a few other TV and movie adaptations. 

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Quincy

I like historical movie or serie. Also the films which have a good story, treat a particular topic in a good way and representation...  

I used to watch author's cinema. Cause every year we have in Rabat " international festival of auteur cinema" 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Miloud0, that sounds really nice! Actually, the town near where my family lives organise an open-air cinema every year. They mostly play movies that are currently in the cinema. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

My favourite " The Holiday" !!!!

There are many to list. Some of my favs are Inception, Den of Thieves, Braven, Aquaman. You can find them on youtube, viki, dailymotion, megah filmes hd (apknite extension), netflix.