What happened to Custom Settings for specific date ranges?

Rosemary135
Level 1
Galway, Ireland

What happened to Custom Settings for specific date ranges?

Hi Folks! It used to be possible to add a range of custom settings for specific date ranges, and I used these quite a lot.

e.g. 

"From 1 June to 31 August minimum stay is 3 nights" (whereas my general setting is 2 nights)

Or, if you were hoping for a specific checkin date during a particular week "From 1 September to 5 September check-in only allowed on Fridays"

I cannot find them anymore! Are they gone? They were SO USEFUL, and saved unnecessary rejections. 

5 Replies 5
Susan151
Level 10
Somerville, MA

The interface seems to have changed. On the calendar screen, under Preview Listing are three dots.

Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 9.12.56 AM.png

Click on those dots, and the Availability Settings is now available. The next screen has not changed, so you should be able to continue without issue,

Thanks Susan! Oddly enough my view is different - no dots. I've looked in the availability and pricing settings for custom settings for custom date ranges to no avail. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 15.34.16.png

Shaun69
Level 10
Hurstpierpoint, United Kingdom

@Rosemary135 Try going to Listings, Edit, Availibiliy, Trip Length, Edit you will then find an option to change minimum stay between notified dates.

Regards Shaun

Ding ding ding we have a winner!!! Thank you very much Shaun.

This used to be in the calendar view which was a much easier place to find it. 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Rosemary135

These settinge were there allready for a long time. But in the multicalender is an option with same functionalilty, but with much more parameters to set. It is called "rulessets" and they are aplied to a certain selected period.