What to say?

Answered!
Lia63
Level 3
Hanover, MA

What to say?

Hi, so I'll be host for the first time this week. It a instant booking. Before they arive what do you need to tell them? 

1 Best Answer
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Lia63  Getting to know my guests before they arrive is what I like to focus on in my messages.  I start with understanding what brings them to my area and the names of all the people in the party.  I confirm that they understand a few key components of the listing, such as it is a private room in a house that is share with me and my dog.  Later, I confirm the arrival time so I can meet and greet them.  I offer to help with reommendations about dining or events in my area.

Your profile could have more information about you as a person and a host.  Shared space is very personal and you can enjoy that personal contact if you like.  Good luck in your new business.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Lia63
Level 3
Hanover, MA

Or ask them? They asked if I had any questions for them. -_-

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Lia63  Getting to know my guests before they arrive is what I like to focus on in my messages.  I start with understanding what brings them to my area and the names of all the people in the party.  I confirm that they understand a few key components of the listing, such as it is a private room in a house that is share with me and my dog.  Later, I confirm the arrival time so I can meet and greet them.  I offer to help with reommendations about dining or events in my area.

Your profile could have more information about you as a person and a host.  Shared space is very personal and you can enjoy that personal contact if you like.  Good luck in your new business.