When will I get paid ?

Vahan1
Level 2
Yerevan, Armenia

When will I get paid ?

Hi , I  am  a  new  host . My   guests   checked  out  on 30.09.2016. I  filled  all bank information  to  get paid , but AIR BNB  says   something  is  wrong  with bank details  , I rechecked  everything  is  correct.  So  I need  to  know  when  I  will get  payment .

4 Replies 4
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Vahan1,

Welcome to the Community Center and welcome to Airbnb. I hope your first time hosting your guests went well? 🙂

In terms of receiving your payment, this can depend upon your payment preference, however you can check your payment status via your 'Transaction History' tab in your Airbnb account. There is also a useful Help Center article which provides more information on this, which I would recommend taking a look at: When do I get paid?

Also, as you are a new host you might find the Community Guides a useful read, here in the CC. 

I hope this helps, do let us know if you can. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie  Thank you for the link to the article.  It is a good reminder of the factors that can affect payout.  I love to see you post here as it makes me aware you are like a guardian angel, swooping in when needed:)

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aww thanks @Linda108 🙂 Glad it is helpful!

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Vahan1
Level 2
Yerevan, Armenia

Hello Lizzie, 

I  am  looking  through transaction   history  and  there  is  nothing  written, International  wire  was   offered to  me , so   shall I  consider that   transfer   will be  done  maximum  in 5-7  days ?It  is  my   first   experience  in AIR  BNB as  a  host and  I hope  I won't   be  disappointed  and  find  other  problems.