Where are all my laid back hosts at?

Christina355
Level 7
Bradenton, FL

Where are all my laid back hosts at?

Where are all my laid back hosts at? I need to find my people! 

I host a campsite on my small farm, so it's definitely not your average listing and I get that, but I know there have to be other hosts out there that are laid back and go with the hosting flow. 

I want to hear from hosts that just have fun with it and if you have a crazy story or had something happen that would make the more strict hosts cringe... I need to hear the stories 🙂 

I know I'm not alone.. don't let me down, community! 

62 Replies 62

What tends to happen in hosting we are all well aware of; how we handle it's challenges is the big difference.

Hey @Suzanne302 thats so true! Venting about things that are bothering us is one thing... It helps us get over it. But the constant unhappiness seems so unnecessary. I remember someone telling me once that you aren't supposed to like your job! That's insane to me! 

Even tough it became controversial for some reason, I think it's definitely been an interesting conversation and I'm really glad to see some other hosts that feel the same or that at least understand. 

Christina355
Level 7
Bradenton, FL

What a long strange post it's been! Thanks everyone for commenting and sharing about your hosting style, I love it! Just want to say if you ever need to vent or share a crazy story, judgement free, you are welcome to send me a private message.