Where on the site is...?

Nodi0
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Where on the site is...?

I get the mail telling me that I can request the ID of any potential guest.. I follow the instructions but I cannot find this choice anywhere... It's supposed to be the little gear icon top right on the calendar that will take me to there, but no such choice can I find. Anyone have better instructions for me?

3 Replies 3
Karen-and-Brian0
Level 10
Bragg Creek, Canada

Hi @Nodi0 If you mean that you require ID in order for a guest to book you place, that is found under "Booking" on the "Calendar & more" page. If you use Instant Book, you can tick that you require Gov't issued ID there. 

If you mean that you want to request to be shown ID from every guest, put that in your House Rules &/or in your description - near the top, so it will hopefully be seen by your guests as a requirement. Hope that helps - Karen

How do guests get the green verified icon?  Only some have it? Wht exactly does this mean.  I have a guest wanting to book, he has verified ID, but doesn't show the checked green verified Icon?

Thanks for that info... I wonder if site is different for countries - I cannot find that "Calendar&more" tab. I'll keep looking!