Who thinks we as hosts, need longer time more than 14 days to review a guest? I do.

Amber-Marie0
Level 1
Hawaii, United States

Who thinks we as hosts, need longer time more than 14 days to review a guest? I do.

I'm hosting as authentic bread and breakfast/ boarding, not a stay or room for rent only unless the client has not mentioned after " please do ask or suggest ideas or questions after reading the details!..." Comment has made in opening a conversation with client. Between hosting and cleaning up a problem for freebies made by the client in the resolution center , 14 days isn't a lot of time if reservations are made back to back (2 -3 days turn over) and client has chose to sleep and not complain through the trip and demand x3 more refund than the value is through "resolution center" for not reading or viewing photos of the details or reviews of other guests. The facts are there, Airbnb offers a place to get informed on where you are staying. Why should we be de activated for false review because the guests wants a freebie? Or not read where they are staying.
2 Replies 2
Marcus0
Level 10
Berlin, DE

I can feel your anger.  Seems Airbnb is sending you some difficult experiences.

Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

14 days has always been plenty of time. I'd rather do the reviews right away so that I can move on with my life and our next guests. I don't want to be dealing with writing reviews for people that stayed with us months ago.