Why does the calendar open in previous month?

Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

Why does the calendar open in previous month?

It's now Sept 3. But when I open the calendar, it opens by showing August.

Any reasonable explanation for this? No? I didn't think so...

So, we're simply talking about more totally stupid coding on the part of AirBnB's lousy coding crew.

O... K...

C'mon, AirBnB! You can fix your coding weaknesses SOOOO easily. It would cost you next to nothing compared to what you take in. 

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Dede0 ,

I think it's because having reservations starting in august and running into september ?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Good question @Emiel1, I was wondering the same thing. Could this be the reason @Dede0

When you normally open you calendar does it normally open in the present month? 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Emiel1 and @Lizzie -- I don't think that's the cause, although I can't be certain at this time. We did have a booking commence on the last day of August, but it ended on Sept 2. It's now Sept 5 and the calendar is still opening with August on the page.

This happens whether the browser is Chrome or Safari, and it happens for my neighbor's listing, too. (I assist her with her listing, so I can log in there as well.)

If memory serves, this is the way things have worked for some time. But I'll see if it changes as the month progresses.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Dede0, yeah it will be interesting to know. 

I hope all is well with you. 🙂 

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

All is well, @Lizzie. About to head to France for a month of cycle-touring. Letting the guests fend for themselves... (Just kidding on that last part; everything is covered.)

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wow @Dede0! A cycling tour sounds fun...and exhausting! 🙂

Are you following the Tour de France route? I hope you are planning lots of wine and cheese pit stops too?!

--------------------