Why integration to apple wallet has disappeared?

Oli2
Level 1
Montreal, Canada

Why integration to apple wallet has disappeared?

I am trying to find "Add to Apple Wallet" on my Airbnb reservation but can't seem to find it. Am I just blind or is it really vanished off the face of the planet?

119 Replies 119
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Oli2 and those of you who are also wondering about this issue,

Thank you for letting us know you are not able to use Apple Wallet with your Airbnb bookings. This functionality should exist so it seems like there is an issue here.

As you may well be aware there have been several changes to the app and during the process of updating it, this connection may have been lost. I will pass this on to the tech team who will look into it.

In the meantime do keep checking to see if it comes back and let us know if you are able to use it again!

Kirstie

Thanks Airbnb. It is an important function when we are at somewhere without the internet connection. We can still access to the booking details by the tickets in the Apple Wallet. 

Robert292
Level 2
Hobbs, NM

I'll add a "me too".  The option seems to have simply disappeared.  Happened with the latest large update to the AirBNB app; it was working before in iOS 10, so I don't suspect iOS.

Varun7
Level 1
Boston, MA

Still not resolved. Very irritating.

Teng2
Level 2
Santa Cruz, CA

Whew, thought I was the only one. Issue still hasn't been resolved as of Dec 2 2016 for those just arriving. 

Me too. Please bring it back. 4 DEC 26. iOS 10.1.1

Julian32
Level 1
Miami, FL

Hi friends. I have the same issue. It is a great idea to include my Airbnb reservations in my wallet. I don't understand how this great company has forget to include this amazing function in his last update.

Same issue here!

Walter47
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Seems it is a low prio bug 😉

Still nothing 12-12-16

Andrew238
Level 1
Hong Kong

Same here

Alexey3
Level 1
Moscow, Russia

Me too(

Ágoston0
Level 1
Budapest, Hungary

I have the same problem, I really liked this future and now gone..

Christopher125
Level 1
Albury, Australia

Still nothing. 14-12-16. Does anyone from Airbnb comment on here?

Florian59
Level 1
Zürich, Switzerland

same