Why is my listing moved from page 3 to page 13?

Fay7
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

Why is my listing moved from page 3 to page 13?

6 Replies 6
Mike77
Level 10
Bend, OR

Have you been bad?  🙂 

Mike
AirBnB Treehouse for Rent
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7292887

Basil1
Level 3
Kumily, India

You should maintain the response and commitment rate.
Ira4
Level 10
Athens, Greece

possibly many new listings in our area

Ash-and-Dasha0
Level 10
Redwood City, CA

I clicked on your listing, you offer entire house for $101 per night for 4 people. On the bottom of the same page, there are other similar listings in your area: one listing is as low as $69 per night for 4 people, entire place and has three times more reviews than you.

Looks like you are in the upper price bounds, thus you appear with less priority. Simple math. 

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Fay7 If you are doing a simple search without any filters, you're going about it all wrong.  This kind of search is meaningless.  Instead, do a search like a guest would; use filters for price, amenities, number of guests, length of stay, etc.  Then see where you rank.  

Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10
California, United States

@Fay7

Could be any number of reasons. If you don't update your listing regularily, you gradually fall unless all your reviews are stellar.

If you send your listing, I'll take a look and give you some pointers. I created a website to do just this, www.AnalyzeMyAirbnb.com. Essentially, it's SEO for Airbnb search results. As a prior employee and Airbnb property manager, I've been able to really grasp why some listings are high and others not. Feel free to order the full service there (full refund if you're not totally happy) or send URL for a free short analysis here.