Why so many hosts pointless questions

Why so many hosts pointless questions

My dad had to be strong and built a strong character in a race country still now, when we used to get back to my little city where I and mums was born he lately used to say all my fellow citizens there are apathetic lol thought he was right.

After browsing this community in the host side I found most of hosts are exactly such as my dad mentioned apathetic, their questions are just stupid but try to be little cunning, think most hosts don't generate an alive economy, wealthy ones just rent and live totally listless, they don't know the word creativity, they just use airbnb as a platform to rent a place to sleep whatever it is. On the other hand there's a push from the ones like me who has to face monthly bills and thanks to this platform could put the brain on a 24hrs brainstorming, it's a challenge every day, apathetic competitors growing up like mushrooms, a daily battle fighting with new ensuite bathrooms and aseptic led tv's look like hotel rooms, but we the goods striking back with our intelligence and creativity, it is us created and pushed the shabby chic trend and sharing all our ideas on pinterest, I have to proudly say we creatives built the Airbnb wave and we're the strong heel, without us this would be another booking platform.

Thanks for being strong, remember you're the Airbnb
david

2 Replies 2
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@David-Kiran-Maria0  What you trying to say David??? I tried to make some sort of sense of your 'statement' but really failed to see the point. It is not just about things! David, I do this because I love meeting people! I love to think someone will be happier when they leave than when they arrived....I have reviews that the rest of this community would love to have!....I love being a host!

Am I doing something wrong? Am I being 'stupid' wanting to learn from other hosts experiences.

There are a dedicated band of hosts on this forum who go out of their way to help a lot of newcomers to the hosting community....Are you saying these people who give of their time are stupid????

We all attempt to provide the best experience we can for our guests, and we walk that tightrope of what we would like to provide and what our local government authorities will let us provide. We can't all set up a submarine bubble with spa bath looking out onto a view of the Marinas trench! We can't all provide an additional carriage on the rear of the Orient Express for our guests!

Mate, I have done my fare share of 'Brainstorming'....the roof had fallen in on this place when I bought it!

We provide those touches that we can afford and that our guests will appreciate....David don't belittle us for that.....go and find another forum site if you feel this one is stupid, hey!!!...cheers.....Rob

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@David-Kiran-Maria0    Come ho notato che siete a Roma , forse dovrei postare quei commenti in italiano !

Che cosa stai cercando di dire David ??? Ho cercato di fare una sorta di senso di tuoi 'commenti', ma in realtà non riuscivo a vedere il punto. Questo non è solo di cose! Davide, lo faccio perché mi piace incontrare gente! Mi piace pensare che qualcuno sarà più felice quando escono rispetto a quando sono arrivati ​​.... io recensioni che il resto della comunità vorrebbe avere! .... Mi piace far divertire la gente!
Sto facendo qualcosa di sbagliato? Sono disposto 'stupido' di imparare dagli altri esperienze di accoglienza.
Siamo un gruppo dedicato di host su questo forum che andare fuori del loro modo di aiutare un sacco di nuovi arrivati ​​alla comunità di accoglienza .... Stai dicendo che le persone che offrono il loro tempo sono stupidi ????
Noi tutti tentativo di fornire la migliore esperienza possibile per i nostri ospiti, e camminiamo sul filo del rasoio che di quello che vorremmo offrire e ciò che il nostro governo locale lascerà disponibile. Non possiamo dare un subacqueo bolla con vasca idromassaggio con vista un panorama della trincea Marinas! Non tutti possono fornire un carrello supplementare sul retro della Orient Express per i nostri ospiti!
Amico, ho fatto la mia quota di tariffa di 'brainstorming,' .... il tetto era caduto in su questo posto quando l'ho comprato!
Forniamo quei tocchi che possiamo permetterci e che i nostri ospiti apprezzeranno .... Davide non ci ha impedito di questo ..... andare a trovare un altro forum sito se credi che questo è stupido, hey !!!. ..cheers ..... Rob