You don't have any listings!

Rodger4
Level 1
Gibsonia, PA

You don't have any listings!

I'm new to airbnb - never stayed at an airbnb and never listed my property. However, I listed my property last night on airbnb.com, received a confirmation email with the subject "Congratulations! Your listing is published.", but when I login to my account and look under the "Your Listings" tab I get the message "You don't have any Listings!".

Thoughts?

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Give it a day for the listing to be published, @Rodger4.  It is not immediatly published.  Meanwhile, look at your listing and make sure all the sections are correctly completed.  I think there are some parts that cannot be finished until you go live.

Thanks Linda.  However, I would love to look at my listing to make sure all sections are completed correctly and also to add additional photos.  Unfortunately, when I go to the "Your Listings" tab in my account is says "You don't have any listings!", and gives me the options to "Add new listings" (blue-green button) or "Post new listing" (orange button).  

I did receive an email from airbnb on Thursday September 28 at 11:29pm EDT with the subject "Congratulations! Your listing is published" and stating: 

You’re all set to welcome your first guest

Confused ...

If you feel you need to contact Air BNB, here is a guide for contacting them.  Twitter is a better option than email in my opinion.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728