adding an additional host

Roger36
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

adding an additional host

I see they've added a new feature and I might be loving it... I just came back from vacation and it would have been great to be able to leave my place totally in someone elses hands for the duration of my trip ( 6 hour time difference sometimes makes communicating slow and spotty wifi access...). So hurray that we can add an additional host.

My questions are:

I have a friend who takes care of my place for me quite often when I need but I don't want him getting emails constantly when I'm in town and can take care... If I add him as an additional host will he start getting emails constantly all the time when I have requests or messages? If so, might be better to just invite him just prior to my absence and delete him when I get back?

Does the additional host have access to my saved messages (I have started saving the messages that I send all the time so I can just click on the one with instructions to find my place the day before the guest arrives, the one about checkout procedure the day before they leave...). Can the additional host send those same messages?

thanks all!

2 Replies 2

Hello 

I am listed as an additional host but cannot see the Saved Messages set up by the original host.   Have you found out if this is possible or not?

Cheers

John

sorry, haven't even tried using it...