badges

Harold6
Level 1
Trabuco Canyon, CA

badges

Hi,

Can someone tell me if why under bages only one of my listings is available?  I have reviews on my other listing but it is not there to select to show badges on it.  Am I doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place?  

12 Replies 12

What do you mean badges? 

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Alice-and-Jeff0, under Account there is a section called Badges. It is a promotion tool. I have only one listing, @Harold6, and it is the same for Alice & Jeff, so we're no help. Hopefully someone with more than one listing will take a look and let you know whether they have the same problem. Are you working from a phone or from a laptop/desktop?

Wierd, I just looked & I've got 2 badges I didn't know I had - they are the reviews I've left for people and the reviews of our listing. I guess the idea is to embed them in a website. We only have the one listing, too. 

Alexandre129
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

I also have multiple listings, and can only see one listing badge. It's a nuisance because I'd like to embed all the listings on one business site for our places. But I can't since I can't get the embedding html code.

Raymond49
Level 1
Penticton, Canada

I have the same issue.  I have 3 properties listed but only one badge for my oldest property.  I just listed the other two properties but they don't show as a badge......thanks

I am experiencing this as well! Only one of my listings appear under "badges".

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

HI @Harold6,

This is a known issue that I do not know if Airbnb is planning on fixing.  They recently removed the badges from under the Wishlist where they use to be housed as well.  There really is no workaround right now unfortunately.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Alexandre129
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

I managed a work around that works for me, maybe it'll help you guys, but it has nothing to do with Airbnb.

Simply put an image of your listing on your website, idealy, the same as the top image of your listing on airbnb. Then put a hyperlink on the image and/or in the text you write underneath. Obviously, the hyperlink should point to your listing's numbered URL and not the airbnb general front page.

Hope this works for you,

Alex

There is a fix. Copy and paste the code from the one badge listing that works. Then duplicate it and swap out the data-listing-id="1234567" in the code.

What is my listing id?

The data listing id is in the address bar when you click to edit the listing. https://www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/1234567/details. It is the long number after manage-your-space/ and before the /details.

It works I have tested in on my website. 

Just did this and it worked great, thanks so much for posting it!

Laura1040
Level 1
Annapolis, MD

When you use the badge on the personal website for listing, does it still show the 'similar listings' at the bottom and not all my listings?

Viktoria56
Level 5
Algarrobo, Chile

I would like to know how to "paste the badge into my website" I don'y know where in the website to paste the badge. Can someone tell me? I tried to paste the link into the front picture caption but it says it's too long....????