cannot get my calendar to update !

Elena47
Level 1
Guadalajara, Mexico

cannot get my calendar to update !

I have a listing and all the days are GREYED out as unavailable, I try updating the 6 weeks I want to make it available , it opens I plug in the dates press AVAILABLE button, SAVE and nothing happens... it has the full year greyed out with no rates or availabilit.

what can I do

4 Replies 4
Rebecca20
Level 1
Ultimo, Australia

I am having exactly the same problem - and having trouble getting in touch with Air bnb to fix it

Rebecca20
Level 1
Ultimo, Australia

So I just discovered that if I update the calendar one day at a time it saves ok - this is obviously not a long term solution but you can at least make some minor changes while you wait for air bnb to respond?

Bec

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Rebecca20 and @Elena47,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble here. Can I ask when did you start experiencing this and what browser are you using or are you using the app?

Also, have you tried clearing your cashe/browser history as this sometimes solves the problem?

Thanks, Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Im also having trouble with my calender and that it does not update the availability.

I have marked certains weekends as unavailable but I keep getting booking requests for them anyway.

Some of them show as unavailable only in the seperate calender and still available in the multi-view calender. The prices also fail to update on the multiview calender. 

Im using chrome on an updated OSX. 

Thanks for your help. 

Anette.