channel manager

Susan316
Level 2
Blackpool, United Kingdom

channel manager

Hi does anyone use a channel manager and if so who as we are looking at a way of managing our calendars over several booking sites .

Many thanks in anticipation 

susan and rory

51 Replies 51

why not use google voice?

Candace9
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Our personal favourite for channel managers is Tokeet it's not the most comprehensive, but the cost vs functionality is spot on. Most importantly they integrate seamlessly with Booking.com, Expedia and VRBO helping make using the other platforms easy.  Hosts and Homes review a bunch of channel managers that support airbnb here: https://hostsandhomes.com/best-channel-managers-for-airbnb-and-hotels/ 

Maquoo0
Level 2
Sacramento, CA

Has anyone heard of Aurmur Lock? It's a software that works with your smart locks and auto generates pins for each new guest. It also expires them whenever they check out. They also have a check out button for your home that guest can press when leaving. So if they leave early and hit button, it expires code and then sends a text to you and your cleaning team, that way cleaning team can start earlier. It also has auto texts responses for basic things like welcoming each time a guest checks in and other things. I have not used them, but came across them online. Curious if anyone has tried them or heard of before? 

Ian28477
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi, Is there a channel manager that works well with Airbnb experiences and Tripadvisor?

Margaret491
Level 3
England, United Kingdom

Avoid Smoobu like the plague..... glitches in their account charges 

Caren140
Level 1
Gelang Patah, Malaysia

This might be biased. I'm working for a hotel software company, and now we're providing an all-in-one Airbnb management software for cohosts and Airbnb management companies. 

If you're looking for a channel manager, PMS, and auto profit-sharing calculator, try Softinn

The thing i hate is not putting up front pricing KISS is the word 1 unit one lock one price (KISS) Keep It Simple Stupid.