co-host and messages

Ada21
Level 2
Sao Paulo, Brazil

co-host and messages

Hi, I wonder if there's a way to prevent my co-host from getting the messages I exchange with guests/potential guests. She's a busy host herself, and since I do all the talking and dealing with guests myself (she helps me with check-in/check-out, mostly), she rightly finds it distracting to be receiving all my messages. 

It seems to me that when Airbnb just launched the co-hosting program, there was an option to do just that. But now I don't see it anymore.

Any help would be appreciated on this topic.

ada

20 Replies 20

You're welcome @Helen56! I'm happy this was useful to you 🙂

this was the solution for me, thanks stranger!

Julie-Adele0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Hey everyone, first time on here so not really sure if I am posting in the right spot. 

I am trying to find the program through Airbnb where you can look through an assortment of 'co-hosts' and choose someone to help you with your listing.

I can't seem to find the program anywhere? Does it not exist anymore? 

Kenneth109
Level 2
Denver, CO

You could skirt this problem by having your co-host turn off Airbnb notifications and you yourself pass pertinent co-host information along to them through WhatsApp or some other app. Just a thought until Airbnb figures it out.

Az2
Level 3
Huntington Beach, CA

Is anyone having a message problem in 2020? My cohosts have been missing messages from guests for over a month now airbnb told they are working on it. But no result so far.

Nurse0
Level 3
กทม, Thailand

YES! I'm looking through it and I dont see any options for co-host notification anymore. I am a co-host and I only get the messages after the listing owner reply to guests. So I have been missing out on all of the new bookings! If you have any updates please post it here.