confusing message from AirBnB today

Tina12
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

confusing message from AirBnB today

I received a very disturbing message about 20 minutes ago from a wife of a host that wanted to book my room last week. My ad clearly states one guest. However, this wife called me a **bleep** of sluts, and said how dare I send a message like that to her husband. MY reply was simply that the bed in the room would only accomodate one guest. She told me my makeup was all over the place in the picture and I didn't have any make up on. etc. etc. How do I report this guest to airbnb so that other hosts may be notified of a very disturbing female who is not even verified on airbnb but goes through her husband? His name is Brenar

4 Replies 4
Tina12
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Sorry I meant a wife of a guest. I am the host

Tina12
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Sorry hosts. I meant I was the host. And the wife of the guest posted this on airbnb so there is proof.

Lisa187
Level 3
Portland, OR

You can report this guest behavior to Airbnb.  They will most likely not block them, but can keep a record of your convo in you file.  The best thing would be to call Airbnb at some odd hour, so you do not have to wait on hold.  There are certain standards which must be upheld in a review and perhaps similar standard should be unhelp in a message...

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Tina12

As @Lisa187 days, report this person. If you're not familiar with this, it's simply done by way of the little gray flag in the upper right-hand corner of the message and give reason in the pop-up window.