contact airbnb

Scott-and-Sherryn0
Level 5
Apollo Bay, Australia

contact airbnb

probably a stupid question but I have search high and low for a link to contact airbnb to report a scam email but I cant find one, you'd think there would be one in the help center.

It annoys me how a multi national company just says "can't find what your looking for, ask our community"(because we don't have to pay them) 😄

5 Replies 5
Karen-and-Brian0
Level 10
Bragg Creek, Canada

Hi @Scott-and-Sherryn0 Not a stupid question at all. I found I had to enter "phishing" to get the right information to come up in the Help Centre. It's there, just not really easy to find. Report a phishing email to: report.phishing@airbnb.com

There sure have been a lot of questions about these lately, you are not alone. Hope that helps! Karen

Thanks very much, this one was wanting me to confirm detals but got the names wrong.

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

I think phishing is a common concern atm, I just had one too. Header: ''Your property is beautiful''. Now if that isn't an attractive thing to want to read about! Praise, we want it!

Ira4
Level 10
Athens, Greece

@Scott-and-Sherryn0 

see this link to find all the way that you can contact Airbnb: 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728 …

Thanks, sent them an email