contact airbnb

Greg106
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

contact airbnb

i have ledt 2 emails via the help center and taken a screenshot of my phone waiting 38 minutes just before they cut me off...how the hell do you contact airbnb???

10 Replies 10
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

Send them a tweet they usually reply faster there. Good luck

I had problems calling them yesterday, but this morning at 7am, they answered within seconds. 

Greg106
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

so what are you saying that i should just keep trying at differnt times?.......and what is the point of airbnb doing this and making it so difficult to contact them? why do they do it?

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Ask them. If you manage to speak to anyone. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Greg106 I'm not sure why you're getting irritated with us - we are hosts and on this forum to help each other.

Airbnb doesn't have an email do not sure what email you have been using.

All the way of contacting them are outlined in the second post of the forum you are posting in.

Greg106
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

helen im no irritated with anyone personally. just the "not fit for purpose" senior managemnt at airbnb. i also dont rally understand then what this community is about . is it only for hosts not to the clients so to speak?  

Greg106
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

helen, i politley ask you , can you just give me a phone contat number that WORKS or an email address. its simple

Hi @Greg106 It can be frustrating, that's for sure - the first 2 posts in the Community Help section of this forum have the contact information (the one you posted in),  and as well, you can do a search for "Contact Airbnb" in the search bar on any page. I'll save you some time though, all the ways to contact Airbnb are HERE. Try Twitter for fastest results. Hope you get it sorted quickly! - Karen

thanks, helen.....if you read the posts under what you sent you read and feel the fustration out there. its just the modern day crap we all experiance with every dealing with every company but airbnb really are the most devious at preventing people contacting them. at the end of the day use chargeback and go straight away to small claims court and file online is the rule. its just a pain and a shame that it always comes to this but these companies only respond to what affects their bottom.....

i mean come on, you need a "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide"..you need a community to contact them!!! that says it all!!!!!!!!!