contacting airbnb directly about a debit question

Answered!
Armie0
Level 1
Schlangen, Germany

contacting airbnb directly about a debit question

I need to contact airbnb directly about a debit that was charged from my account but I don't know for what. I don't find a way to contact them through the helping centre. Help needed!

Armie

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Armie0,

Does the charge appear in your Airbnb transactions history? If it does that might give some more information about it.

Type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Armie0,

Does the charge appear in your Airbnb transactions history? If it does that might give some more information about it.

Type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.