edit listing descrption - changes dont show after saving

Sudha5
Level 2
Dallas, TX

edit listing descrption - changes dont show after saving

Hello airbnb community,

so, I have a listing that is already listed. Now I just wanted to update the description slightly. I go to edit listing, and click on edit description, add my change and click on save. it says saved. but when the window is refreshed and i click on description to see if the change is there, my change is not there. it's as if i never edited. it's frustrating why airbnb does not realize these kinds of issues and resolve them by now. or display an appropriate message back to me if it failed to update.  I'm doing the change on imac and firefox browser.

thanks all

3 Replies 3
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Sudha5. Update the browser and clean the cookies. And log out and then in again. Should help.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried that but it didnot work.  I even tried for the first time using SAFARI on iMAC and still no luck updating my listed listing's description. 

Sudha5
Level 2
Dallas, TX

what i'm trying to doing is so basic - updating description and yet airbnb website functionality does not work.  Not sure if anyone at abb even monitors these user issues and addresses them.