editing co-host payout

Virginia9
Level 7
Montego Bay, Jamaica

editing co-host payout

how can I edit the co-host payout? I want to both remove "pay cleaning fee to co-host" option and change the percentages. I see no option to do this . . .

33 Replies 33
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Just @ mentioning in @Suzanne321, so she receives a notificiation regarding your reply @Fabio407 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Suzanne321
Level 2
New Westminster, Canada

I Fabio, sorry for the delay. You need to do this from desktop versus mobile.

Make sure you’re in the hosting mode and click on your profile or picture. Go to account settings and then pay out preferences. Choose pay out method and click on “add payout method.” This is where you will add your cohosts payout preference method such as her bank account number or whatever other details you might need.  

Once you have added the pay out method a new button will occur under pay out routing rules. This button will say “ add pay out routing rule”

Click on that button and you will be able to choose the property and percentage that you want that second pay out method to receive. You can’t say you want the cleaning fee and you can’t set a specific dollar amount. Only a percentage of pay out.

Hope that helps!

Suzanne Darnell, Mind Matters Wellness
Pau36
Level 2
Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom

You must be kidding! Why are they messing with my pre-agreed finances with my cleaners...

Suzanne321
Level 2
New Westminster, Canada

@Fabio407 Just posted the answer in this thread. Sorry for not tagging  you!

Suzanne Darnell, Mind Matters Wellness