filters

Sravan0
Level 2
Waukegan, IL

filters

I am searching my listing in all the houses in my area for 1 month and I can not see it. The researched month is totally available and the only way to find it is by searching my listing and after booking for 1 month. On top of it, the system informs that only 18% of listings are available for the requested dates when I'm booking for a month (Obviously the system is refusing a huge quantity of available houses...). How are the filters working in providing accurate house searches for the requested dates on airbnb?

3 Replies 3
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Sravan0

hi, your place is listed so this is not a problem.

Have you tried to search with instant booking turned off? Because I see that it is not possible to instant book your place for more than 15 days.

Do you have some limitations regards booking? The guest has to have veriffied ID, positive reviews from other hosts etc...? If so, try to turn that off and try again

Thanks for your suggestions Branka & Silvia. I will try them and update this discussion.

Richard467
Level 1
Jacksonville, FL

Filters just don't work well, if at all--I filtered for pets, yet was provided several listings that supposedly allowed pets.  Discovered (fortunately) before actually booking it that they did not when mentioning the dogs in the initial communication.  After that, I checked others & found multiple "filtered" offers did not allow pets.  The whole site is difficult to navigate, if not familiar with it--took awhile before I was even able to get to the "booking" section. Although my first and so far only one experience went fairly well, this latest has been an ordeal just to get a reservation.  We'll see how it goes from there, but I'm not a big fan of this website, thats for SURE!!