frozen reservation

Pia16
Level 1
Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica

frozen reservation

For some reason a booking which is made through booking.com and does not concern my airbnb listing has listed itself on my airbnb calendar. The name of the person who has this reservation with booking.com actually appears in my airbnb calendar and when I try to undue this by opening the the calendar for these dates it i simply impossible. Can anyone please explain how to get this reservation off my calendar? 

4 Replies 4
Robert78
Level 10
Suzhou, China

Have you synced your Airbnb calendar with Booking.com or vice versa?

Pia16
Level 1

I am a little uncertain about whether that has been done. In this case I should maybe undo this? Still it is weird as the habitacion that is reserved in booking is NOT available in airbnb.  Thanks for answering, as you are in China it is the middle of night now of course, so I will check in again later. Greetings, Pia

You have the two services calendars syncing.  https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/99/how-do-i-sync-my-airbnb-calendar-with-another-calendar

If the property is booked - either through Booking.com or Airbnb.com, it is unavailable for rental - why is this a problem?  

Pia16
Level 1

Thanks for answering, but it is another habitation which is booked through booking.com. The problem is that that airbnb has picked up the booking for that other habitation and blocked the one that is free. I can keep it open through other booking platforms but it can not be made available for airbnb customers. Very weird.