getting paid

Denise41
Level 1
Aspen, CO

getting paid

I have payment in the form of ACH that is suppose to be paid within 3 business days 24 hours after the guest checks in.  My guest checked in 3/28 and I'm not getting payment until 4/4.  Why so long?

3 Replies 3
Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

Just guessing here -- the guest checked on on the 28th. The 24-hour wait time takes us to the 29th. Then 3 business days later, the payment supposedly triggers. That would be on the 1st, a Friday. The 4th is the following Monday, so it looks to me like the payment gets triggered properly and then shows up in your account the very next business day.

Joanna20
Level 1
Vienna, Austria

Hi Denise! I have a similiar case - check in 13.04 - still not get paid! The amount is still in future transactions... Did you receive your money and when?

Ivica1
Level 1
Obrovac, Croatia

hi, i am new on airbnb and i am still not sure have i choose good payment method, i give my pay pass master card for paymant method and i dont know is that ok, i give my card number, is that ok, will i get my payment on that account, i have a questions alredy for reservation, so i am a little in panic, thank you