guest arrival

guest arrival

does airbnb provide guest with street address?   my first guest check-in arrived with no street address -- emailed me, i am on the other side of the country with a time difference, got the email the next day.   I had provided him with the caretakers phone number.  

I did not provide the guest with directions or street address, assuming that airbnb gave street address with confirmation, and assuming everyone has some kind of gps directions.

now if only i could find my way around this website, i keep struggling. . . . .

I have a few other issues, but will try to deal with one at a time. 

4 Replies 4
Lori0
Level 3
Bowling Green, KY

Sorry didn't mean to post twice!
LoriKy
Lori0
Level 3
Bowling Green, KY

There is a feature that allows to view and see your check in information after the guest books your place. Before guests are given general location and information that you share ahead of time. As a safety feature your check in in formation isn't revealed to them until after they book.

It easiest to come up with a generic checkin procedure. In which you provide you guide book and contact info.
LoriKy

@Michael_Jennif0

If the guests would care to print their itinerary from the site, the necessary info is found there, including street address, house manual and whatever info you have given in the listing.  In "my reservations" you can take a look at the version from your end.  This way you can check if additional info is needed.  

I also host off site and I keep my phone at the bedside at all times so that I can receive push notifications when there are airbnb messages like bookings from the other side of the world.  I find answering as quickly as possible works wonders to secure a booking.  

Mike77
Level 10
Bend, OR

After a guest books the visit, you are given the opportunity to send them a message, I send them written directions with the address at that point.

The treehouse is in the woods after all...  🙂 

Mike
AirBnB Treehouse for Rent
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7292887