help center

Chantal6
Level 5
Baguio City, Philippines

help center

I have sent several messages through the help center but I not gotten any reply. It is very frustrating! Van anybody on Airbnb deal with my problems? My issues are not listed on any of the suggestions; how can I contact anyone directly for an answer?

HELP!!!!

12 Replies 12
Tg1
Level 1
Manila, Philippines

I have inadvertenty put in a wrong email address for my paypal account. I only realized when airbnb sent me payout notice and I had not received the amount on my paypal account. How can I rectify this and get the amount credited to my account now?

Sandra119
Level 2
Lake Forest, CA

Did you ever find a human to talk to at ABB? I can't find a number and I'm wondering if my listing is even being seen. Very frustrating.

Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

@Chantal6 @Sandra119 What happens when you call the customer service number shown on any reservation/itinerary?

It worked just fine. Someone on one of the boards had the number. So I called and they helped me just fine. Thanks!

There is no customer service number on my reservations:(

@Chantal6 @Ed-and-Hugh0 @Sandra119 @Tg1 @Nick-And-Angie0

There haven't been any more phone #s on the reservations for a while (another way Airbnb plays hard to get...)

This was posted ages ago, but has all the contact info:

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highlight/fals...

@Andrea9 Indeed, I hadn't noticed that. They also changed the "Contact" link in the Help Center to "Resolve Issue". It still takes you to the same page, and you can still click on the phone icon to get the phone number.

@Ed-and-Hugh0

I've been trying to find the phone icon you mention, and after quite a while of clicking around noticed that it only appears on the page selected to discuss sensitive issues with the guest and non of the others. What a convoluted not so merry merry-go-round!

Thanks for bringing that one to my attention!

Nick-And-Angie0
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

I too have a couple of questions that are not in the FAQ....how can we simply send an email to someone who can answer directly?? also VERY frustrated.....

@Nick-And-Angie0 You can use the Help Center to send an e-mail to customer service. Just answer all the questions as best as possible. When you get to the end, you'll see a "I Still Need Help" button. Just click on that and you can send an e-mail (chat is also sometimes available there).

Elena105
Level 2
Malay, Philippines

Actually one time I chat with somebody but long time ago. now i tried again cause I need to talk to the office for a big issue but looks like something changed. that's no good....
JR3
Level 1
Honolulu, HI

I have been having problems adding a co-host to my account.  When I send the invitation and my co-host tries to accept, she receives a message that reads, "You can't accept a request for your own listing."  This makes no sense and we are unable to get past this hurdle, so I tried contacting the help desk.  The first problem is that none of the drop down options accommodate this issue.  The second (and larger problem) is that I have posed this question through the help desk multiple times and never get a response.  My sense is that there is no real help desk.  If the answer does not lend itself to an automated response, it is simply ignored.  Is this true?  If so, it sucks.  Thank you.