host letter templates

Ron4
Level 1
Seattle, WA

host letter templates

Just listed no booking but am with VRBO.  I realized Provides Welcome letter templates that merge with a booking I can send. Like Thank you for selecting to stay at our Suite.

Parking  street parking is generally available within eyesight of the suite, however if on yur arrival you do not find that so you are welcome to park your first night in our driveway adjacent to the suite walkway.

Upon arrival at the property  you will find your access from the North with a lighted sign. Preceed down the walk to the glass covered entry.  The code is xxxxx. and down the 4 step and you will find you suite's key in the door

We are available via text, email, call and even a knock on the door. 

Will I find something similar available with Airbnd.

Request a review

20 Replies 20
Elizabeth178
Level 1
Pennsylvania, United States

Yes, I would also like to know how to save a message in my message center that offers a more thorough survey via link, with promo code. 

@Elizabeth178  I don't think you can have a saved message within Airbnb with links.  This is one of the reasons I use and external psedo Channell manager to coordinate my bookings and communications.  The cost is reasonable under $20/month and it really make the job much easier.  

I've been using vrconnection.com for years and am testing onerooftop.com now. 

I will be posting a new response to this thread with some links to templates I use along with a the dropbox link that contains my Welecome Package if it helps you in any way. 

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ

Lizzie not sure why I can't mention you but I agree a more comprehensive set of templates that can be scheduled around events would be a huge benefit. 

Examples are send access instructions 14 days prior to arrival and a reminder with highlights 3 days prior, remind cleaner 2 days prior, hope you had a great stay 2 days after etc.  

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ

Hi, where can I find this. I use to have a templated letter for enquiries and once guest had confirmed. This appears to have disappeared?

Do you know where I can find?

Many thanks.

Hayley

Here is a welcome letter template drafted by my friend, a host from Miami. Available by clicking the link. Hopefully helpful. If you want the two-page word version, you could sign up and get it.

http://useguestbook.com/welcome-letter-template/