how do I print the confirmation? you appear to have removed the 'print' button. why?

Pin0
Level 2
Swindon, United Kingdom

how do I print the confirmation? you appear to have removed the 'print' button. why?

Suddenly, I find that I can no longer print the confirmation. I am going to have to write out the details before sending to my manager. Why can I no longer print these?

3 Replies 3
Lisa7
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Pin0

Who is your manager?

Why do you need to print a confirmation? Are you a guest or a host?

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Pin0,

I still see the "Print Itinerary" option on the Confirmation/Itinerary.

print.png

If you cannot find it, you should be able to right click and choose "print".

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Priscilla145
Level 2
Busselton, Australia

There is no print button on the guest details any longer, it is on the reservation list, but not on an individual confirmation.  I emailed the support team who were happy I had bought it to their attention, and were going to pass it onto the IT team.  Watch this space.....  I guess in the meantime we will have to resort to press ctrl P keys to print the page until they sort the problem, which I hope is soon.

Why print you ask?  Some people like me still like to print a hard copy in case wifi ever drops out we still have it as a backup, which the support team thought was a good idea.