if a guest decide to stay longer and the place ia available what should he do?

Tony70
Level 1
Evans, GA

if a guest decide to stay longer and the place ia available what should he do?

if a guest deside to stay longer and the place is available what should he do?

4 Replies 4
Karin5
Level 5
Levittown, PA

As long as the dates he plans to stay are available, then he should just go to his Airbnb account and make the change.

Val26
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

The easiest way and the only other alternative is that you could suggest having your guest make a direct payment arrangement with you each month.  I currently have a guest who has decided to stay longer and I made a private arrangement with the guest for each month.  I find it much easier and more reliable to do it that way:)  Hope it helps.

Please don't do that - you are in violation of Airbnb terms, and you are inviting trouble, should something go wrong during that time.

Stefanie20
Level 3
New Jersey, United States

Hello Tony,

You would go onto the AirBNB desktop site, go to "My Reservations", scroll to your guest, there should be a link for you to "edit or cancel reservation". Click this link, modify the dates to include the new days your guest wants, and send the "reservation alteration" request. Once your guest accepts, your payment will be adjusted accordingly, and you are all done!

The same method can me used if a guest wants to stay less days than originally requested, in which case your guest will receive a partial refund.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Stefanie