invisible listing

Answered!
Cuauhtemoc0
Level 1
Mexico City, Mexico

invisible listing

My two listings casa kamffer 1 the suite and casa kamffer 2 small apartment don't appear in the platform if i look for them like if was trying to be guest
i make sure the price settings are right, the dates are available and the zone in my case colonia roma norte are right, I even put a super host filter and they still don't appear i want to know whats going on? please i am worried

1 Best Answer
Rebecca181
Level 10
Florence, OR

@Cuauhtemoc0 Many hosts have been reporting this lately. It is most disturbing - and distressing, I'm sure. Did you contact @Airbnbhelp over on Twitter to see if they can sort this out for you? Lately I get far better support from them then from the phone Customer Support reps. Hope this gets figured out!

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Rebecca181
Level 10
Florence, OR

@Cuauhtemoc0 Many hosts have been reporting this lately. It is most disturbing - and distressing, I'm sure. Did you contact @Airbnbhelp over on Twitter to see if they can sort this out for you? Lately I get far better support from them then from the phone Customer Support reps. Hope this gets figured out!

tha it is fixed now but your insight was very helpful

Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Cuauhtemoc0 I can assure you that all your 3 listings are visible.Happy hosting!!!